Monday, May 18, 2015

week 16



greetings fam and friends
all I can say is- amen logan. Skyping is weird. It's good, but weird.
anyways. here's just a random tidbit for your week.
Revelation 3: 15-16
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 
We've been talking about this scripture around here a lot lately. 
Make a decision, whether it is good or bad. Work hard, or don't. Be exactly obedient, or forget it. Do it or don't. Leave the gray area behind. Stop sitting on the fence. You're not doing any good when you're sitting on the fence. Satan owns the fence, and he wants us to sit on it all day.
Anyone that knows me, knows that I am the most lukewarm person, ever. I can't make a decision, ever. I often think of dad saying to me, "Just make a decision and live with the consequences whatever they may be". But I've always thought that sitting on the fence is safer than picking on side. 
WRONG SISTER SACKLEY.
So each day, as I write in my journal at night, I think about when I was hot, and then also the times where I was lukewarm, and I find ways to do better the next day. I'm working hard to stay off the fence, but it's a constant effort. Pick a side and learn from it each day with each decision you're given.
I'm getting better dad, but I think you would still have to say to me "Just decide!" One day, ONE DAY, I'll be able to decide before you can say it! I'm choosing to be hot. That sounds weird, but you understand :)
love you!
sister mal

Gator sighting!


We bought camping chairs-basically the only furniture we are allowed to have in the apartments. 


i spill everything all the time.

sister tawzer and i on exchanges in tampa 1 this week. we made crack muffins :) (ask sphen)

gator #3 sighting.




snappy the snaping turtle we met one day while biking.



these frogs are EVERYWHERE at night. they cover the sidewalks... they are HUGE.


No comments:

Post a Comment